Check out my Rapidian article for more information.
Tips for the Wine Beer Food Festival
• Bring a tote bag in case you pick up brochures or make food purchases.
• If you are crowd-averse go on Thursday or as early after opening as possible on Friday or Saturday.
• Get to the seminars several minutes early. In 2012 many of them filled to capacity.
• If you plan to eat or drink from several booths, buy extra food/beverage tickets. Last year food was 6 -12 tickets, wine was usually 3 - 6 tickets, and beer was usually 2 - 4 tickets. The show organizers suggest starting with $20.00 worth of tickets per person.
• There is so much to see some pre-planning may help set priorities.
• Check out the special events in advance so you go at the days and times when you will experience the events that interest you the most.
• Bring a camera and post your photographs to the MIlocalFoodbeet Facebook page.
Read my earlier blog posts to see what a fun event this has been over the years.
Third annual festival information
My trip to the 2011 festival
Fifth annual festival information
My beer night at the festival in 2013
FOLLOW THE FOODBEET ON FACEBOOK
|The River Front Market is one of my favorite areas.|
|The 2012 beer hall will be the 2013 cider house!|
|See you then!|