Monday, April 21, 2014

Don’t Miss a Beet!

I feel a little sad. After nearly four years on Blogger, the Foodbeet has been moved to WordPress – with a big expansion of information. And, room to grow! So, I also feel really happy and excited. It’s a bitter-sweet transition.

Your subscription will not automatically move, so please sign up on the new site. I’m hoping that I don’t need to contact people personally.

My goal is the same: to help you to find, prepare, eat, and preserve seasonal food. Please take a look around the site, and let me know what you think.

You’ll find extensive Getting Started information and two tabs for seasonal eating – one for cooked food and one for raw food. All of the audio links for WYCE’s The Local Feed are located on one page now. Check them out for the weekly updates.

The recipes and food preservation will be indexed as they are written. The index links to the Blogger pages are available also. Some of the Blogger posts will be reworked for the new site, and some will be re-posted for Throwback Thursdays.

And, there’s a new Amazon shopping page with my favorite books and cooking supplies. Purchasing through this page will help to support my work. I don’t charge farmers, restaurants, wineries, etc. when I write posts about them. But, there are costs involved with this website and travel expenses.

I hope that you enjoy the site and visit often. Thanks for reading. ~ Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment